[xslt] things to do with libxslt

First of all - I like libxslt and libxml very much.

There are so much things people could do with
this tools.

Browser:
=======
Mozilla uses transformiix - why
Konqueror?

Web Server:
=========
XML-Apache has many things done with xalan,
cocoon, xsl-fo, SVG - it shouldn't be too
difficult to do the same with libxslt.
(I don't know why but I don't like java)

PHP:
libxml is integrated in PHP within the DOMXML
modul. The implementation isn't complete.
There haven't been changes since last december.
libxslt is much better than Sablotron.

gnome, kde
========
?

XML technology will change the IT-World and it's
perfect usable for open-source projects.
Are there success-stories using libxml and libxslt?
Is there a website providing information about
XML-based GPL Products? (or GPL-based XML-Products)
Daniel Vaillard, Thomas Broyer,... has done a great job.
I think now it's time to use this tools but I think
that people don't know enough about this things.

If you look at
http://www.xml.com http://www.xml.org http://www.w3.org
you mainly see links to commercial products.

It would be nice to have http://www.gnuxml.org

thanx or reading this mail

Bernhard