[xslt] SAXON extension functions

Hi all,

I just committed changes to libexslt to implement SAXON expression, eval
and evaluate functions.
You must have a fresh CVS build of libxml to compile it. I could have put
something like:
#ifndef xmlXPathStackIsExternal
#define xmlXPathStackIsExternal ...
#endif
in libexslt/saxon.c but the module also relies on a change in
xmlXPathObjectCopy.

Issue:
The test in tests/extension/evaluate.* throws a floating point exception on
my linux box. I really don't have time to investigate. It seems to be a bug
in xmlHashComputeKey.

There are still some bugs in the Dates and Times and the Strings modules, I
didn't fixed them yet, will try to do it this evening...

Tom.