[xslt] omit-xml-declaration

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for all your great work - libxml2 and libxslt are excellent.  I
don't know where the world would be without coders like you guys. :)

Anyway, I'm trying to use the omit-xml-declaration output thingo, and no
matter what I do, it doesn't seem to work.

In my stylesheet, I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
  <xsl:output method="html" omit-xml-declaration="yes" indent="yes"/>

And in my code, I even try to set it like such:

  xmldb_ss = xsltParseStylesheetFile((xmlChar*)"/home/pdr/devel/xmldb/ss");
  xmldb_ss->omitXmlDeclaration = 1;
  outdoc = xsltApplyStylesheet(xmldb_ss, d, 0);

But all to no avail.  I have version 0.10.0, and I can't seem to see where it
is failing.  The relevant bits of code seem to be xslt.c:1616 and
xsltutils.c:728.

Any help would very much be appreciated.

Best regards,
--
Pete Ryland
http://pdr.cx/