Re: [xslt] omit-xml-declaration

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 05:18:33AM +1000, Pete Ryland wrote:
> Anyway, I'm trying to use the omit-xml-declaration output thingo, and no
> matter what I do, it doesn't seem to work.
[...]
>   outdoc = xsltApplyStylesheet(xmldb_ss, d, 0);

  the declaration is added at serialization time. You have to use
one of the xsltSaveResultTo...() routines for it to take effect.
If you need to reproduce the same in your code look at
  xsltSaveResultTo() near the omitXmlDecl usage.

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com