Re: [xslt] Feature request: do xinclude processing when using document()

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 08:43:46PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hello,
> when I launch xsltproc with --xinclude and when my stylesheet gets some
> doc by using the document(uri) function, xinclude processing is *not*
> done and I think that it should.
> Would it be possible to do that ? I guess that we need to add a function
> to libxslt to tell it to do that processing : xsltUseXInclude(.., int use)
> and then we need to call that funcion in xsltproc.c. And the
> xsltDocumentFunction check the "property" to decide if xinclude will
> be done or not.

   Okay, I did something like that. I commited it but didn't check that
it worked, please report on this:

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine
Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld