Re: [xslt] libxslt-1.0.1 is released

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 02:34:28PM +0200, Thomas Broyer wrote:
> It breaks a lot of tests, this was just bad tests, done at 5am, to try to
> isolate the problem(s).

  Okay, then don't commit them :-)

> >   In this case no because you didn't committed your recent changes so
> > it seems I would debug a different code, right ?
>
> "recent changes": are you talking about those on the extensions?
> Changes are quite huge, I'll post the patch for you (or someone else) to
> check.

  Well yes, commit the EXSLT changes, and the associated testsuite,
then this will allow me (and others interested) to see if the underlying
XML/XSLT framework is broken and allow us to try to fix it.
  For EXSLT please commit instead of sending patches, we are on the
early development of this part and if it doesn't always work on CVS
it's not a big deal (but it is for the rest of the framework). At that
point making debug easier is the most important point to go forward,

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com