Re: [xslt] libxslt-1.0.1 is released

Le 26/07/01 14:08:44, Daniel Veillard a écrit :
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 04:49:31AM +0200, Thomas Broyer wrote:
> > Here are some tests I made:
> >
> > I made some minor changes to gnome-xml/xpath.c and
> > libxslt/libxslt/variables.c:
> >  · changed from xmlFreeNodeList to xmlFreeDoc in xmlXPathFreeValueTree
> >  · changed from xmlCopyNode to xmlCopyDoc in xmlXPathObjectCopy
> >  · changed from xmlNewDocNode to xmlNewDoc in xsltEvalVariable and
> >    xsltEvalGlobalVariable
>
>   Hum ... if this doesn't break other stuff, commit please.

It breaks a lot of tests, this was just bad tests, done at 5am, to try to
isolate the problem(s).
That's why I only commented out the lines that raised errors instead of
trying to fix them.

>   In this case no because you didn't committed your recent changes so
> it seems I would debug a different code, right ?

"recent changes": are you talking about those on the extensions?
Changes are quite huge, I'll post the patch for you (or someone else) to
check.

Tom.