Re: [xslt] output-method='text' -- strange behavior

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

> > > #ff0000+1This values are missed or incorrect:
> > >     address, folder.
> >
> > I'll try it, thank your very march. Now i understend, that i'm using bug in
> > Sablotron as feature:-(. Good moment to fix my stylesheets.
>
>   Well I'm unsure. I have reread the XPath sections 5.3 Attribute Nodes

But I'm sure:-). I'm using completly breaking Sablotron behavior.
Its text outpus is like html output, but without escaping.
In Sablotron i can write <a href="{ href}"> and get <a href="http://foo.bar";>
in text output mode. Of couse, its nonstandard.

With best regards,
Anton

--
mailto:boyarsh mail ru