Re: [xml] Release of libxml2 2.9.13

On 23/02/2022 08:17, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Could you make the archives available in a (second) format that matches all (previous) releases?

The archives are automatically converted to .tar.xz when uploaded to the GNOME download server. I have no influence on that. Personally, I'd prefer .tar.gz for compatibility reasons, but I don't have a strong opinion.

I asked on GNOME infra if it is possible to offer .tar.gz downloads, but this would require changes to the upload script.

    https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/768

Nick