From: xml <xml-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Nick Wellnhofer via xml
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 6:16 AM
To: xml gnome org; xslt gnome org
Subject: [xml] Support libxml2 and libxslt on Open Collective

Hello,

You can now support libxml2 and libxslt financially on Open Collective:

     https://opencollective.com/libxml2

All donations go through the Open Source Collective, a non-profit
organization providing financial and legal infrastructure for thousands of
open source projects.

     https://www.oscollective.org/

If you prefer, you can also support me directly. Just get in touch by email.

Nick