Re: [xml] Release of libxml2 2.9.11

On 13/05/2021 23:13, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Difficult to say if this is an improvement or deliberate breakage.
Technically, it's not a semantic change in the XML output, rather a byte
level change in ignorable whitespace. But I'll need to look into it further
to understand what the best adaptation to this change is.

This is caused by one of my changes. I can have a look and revert to the old behavior.

More importantly, there also seem to be issues where additional closing
tags or duplicated PIs and comments are being written, e.g.

This is tracked here:

    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libxml2/-/issues/255

Nick