Re: [xml] Availability of libxml2-2.9.4 release candidate 2 - regexp

  Hi Pete,

On Mon, May 09, 2016 at 10:02:28AM +0100, Pete Cordell wrote:
Thanks Daniel.  I've managed to verify that the ab?c{0,1} pattern now works.
But the following pattern still appears to fail:

=>((2{1,2}|24)\.){2}2
#fails
24.24.2

  Right, I gave it 30mn, looked at the graph buildup, epsilon transition
and state reduction, and then the advance through the state machine
(it's a non-determinist one with rollbacks) and somehow the rollback to pick
24 instead of 2{1,2} works in the first 24. occurence but not the second
one, didn't finished and decided to let this for after the rc2 release

Also, I see you haven't had a chance to put the test vectors in the
test/regexp dir.  If you let me know what form you'd like them in I could
submit something as a patch / copy of files / whatever.

  a git diff with the new tests and results would be great if you can
provide it :-)

  thanks !

Daniel

Thanks again,