Re: [xml] Availability of libxml2-2.9.4 release candidate 2 - regexp

Thanks Daniel. I've managed to verify that the ab?c{0,1} pattern now works. But the following pattern still appears to fail:

#fails
24.24.2

Also, I see you haven't had a chance to put the test vectors in the test/regexp dir. If you let me know what form you'd like them in I could submit something as a patch / copy of files / whatever.

Thanks again,

Pete.