Re: [xml] Strange validation errors in libxml 2.9.0 with MSVC 2010

Hi Zoltán,

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Zoltán Ördögh  wrote:
I checked 2.8.0 out of curiosity - that works, too.
It seems a bug has been introduced into 2.9.0 - and it apparently impacts
only MSVC 2010 (well, so far it seems I am the only one).

I tried your example with Cygwin's xmllint and with my homemade
validator based on Xerces-C. Both passed successfully.

$ xmllint.exe --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20900
   compiled with: Threads Tree Output Push Reader Patterns Writer
SAXv1 FTP HTTP DTDValid HTML Legacy C14N Catalog XPath XPointer
XInclude Iconv ISO8859X Unicode Regexps Automata Expr Schemas
Schematron Modules Debug Zlib Lzma

$ xmllint.exe --noout --valid testme.xml
<no output>

GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]