Re: [xml] Localizing the validation messages

Merci Daniel.

I can see how I could localize the error types (1871,  XML_SCHEMAV_ELEMENT_CONTENT,  "Missing child element(s)").

I have problem with what surrounds the "Missing child element(s)." part.

For instance, the « Element 'a' » and the « Expected is (c) » parts in "Element 'a': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( c )." , it looks like I will need to parse the message string to get these parts. Or are these strings available somewhere in easy localizable format? (I surmise str1, str2, str2 may perhaps contain that information, but it does not seem available in lxml (http://lxml.de/api/lxml.etree._LogEntry-class.html) or the libxml2 python interface I used (http://dev.laptop.org/~cscott/joyride-api/libxml2-pysrc.html).

P. A.