[xml] Localizing the validation messages

Our technical customers do not want to see English messages when the documents they tag do not conform to the XSD schema defined. The tool uses lxml which I understand is a pythonic binding to libxml2.

They want the XML validation messages in their language.

So, not

Element 'b': Element content is not allowed, because the type definition is simple.

but, for instance,

Élément 'b' : Pas de contenu d'élément permis, parce que la définition de type est simple. Elemento 'b': Elemento de contenido no está permitido, ya que la definición de tipo es simple.

I believe localization of libxml2 has not been implemented, is that still true? How hard would it be to do?

P. A.