Re: [xml] xml find and replace

On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 14:42 +0100, stuart shepherd wrote:
That last email went off a bit early.

I'm guesing it's something to do with having elements within the text, but
it doesn't look to be replacing anything but rather adding in the replace
value multiple times, is there a way round this.

<xsl:template match='//control[name="MatGrp1Ch1Pend"]/enum/text()'>

is awfully odd - you're matching text nodes that are immediate children
of enum elements.
Since the enum element looks like
<enum>
you're matching the whietspace between the enum and the enumitem tags,
and then the whitespace between the enumitem elements.

I don't really understand what you want, but this is probably not part
of the solution....

Liam

Co-author, 5th edition of "Beginning XML", Wrox, July 2012