Re: [xml] XML schema and XML data
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Dheeraj Gautam <dgautam juniper net>
- Cc: "xml gnome org" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] XML schema and XML data
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:01:03 +0800
On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 05:01:14AM +0530, Dheeraj Gautam wrote:
Is it possible to get the XML schema properties for a particular node of a xml. E.g. I have both of XML
schema and valid XML file (as per schema). Now I wanted to know the properties associated with a particular
Is it possible to do that using libxml2 ?
Basically you are asking for what is called the PSVI Infoset (Post
Schemas Validation Infoset), and no it's not available in libxml2.
Daniel Veillard | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
daniel veillard com | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ | virtualization library http://libvirt.org/
] [Thread Prev