Re: [xml] XML schema and XML data

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 05:01:14AM +0530, Dheeraj Gautam wrote:

Is it possible to get the XML schema properties for a particular node of a xml. E.g. I have both of XML
schema and valid XML file (as per schema). Now I wanted to know the properties associated with a particular
XML node.

Is it possible to do that using libxml2 ?

  Basically you are asking for what is called the PSVI Infoset (Post
Schemas Validation Infoset), and no it's not available in libxml2.

Daniel Veillard      | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit
daniel veillard com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine | virtualization library