[xml] fixes for libxml2 -- security vulnerabilities

HI
I want to know fixes(source code) in for the problems reported in . Please send me the fixes and if not where I can find them.

An XML document with specially-crafted Notation or Enumeration attribute types in a DTD definition leads to the use of a pointers to memory areas which have already been freed.
Missing checks for the depth of ELEMENT DTD definitions when parsing child content can lead to extensive stack-growth due to a function recursion which can be triggered via a crafted XML document.
Thanks
-Srini