Re: [xml] can't figure out how to build native Windows 'iconv'

Thank you very much Lemm!

David

At 11:01 AM 9/19/2011 +0200, Lemm Thomas wrote:
Hi,

I compiled libiconv-1.13.1 with VC10, natively. Please find
files attached as they are copied from my development directory.
These files worked with me. To get the original release to
compile, out the top of my head, I performed some changes to the
original sources (all of these changes you don't need to do
because they're in the files attached)

- run configure on Cygwin to get the config.h files
- manually change the config files (? Don't quite remember now)
- make some project files
- make few changes to sources (mostly #define directives)

So, I hope this helps,

Kind regards

Thomas Lemm

PS I'm still trying to get these changes prepared as a proper
patch to the libiconv project however I'm required to do
development other things for the time being (oracle pl/sql and
vba, yes live's a bitch and then you die)