Re: [xml] i'm here to contribute

On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 10:58 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:

  Well I doubt libxslt will be upgraded to 2.0, as I pointed out
before I really don't have the time for such a massive development,

I'm not sure it's as massive as you fear - the specs are much larger,
but that's partly because they're more precise. Yes, the schema typing
adds a lot, but that's already mostly there. Optimization seems to be
where most of the XPath 2 / XSLT 2 / XQuery implementors spend their
time.

Saying this mostly in case someone else with some time is reading :-)

Liam