Re: [xml] i'm here to contribute

I can and I can help you so it might be easy. There was another abandoned open source project, libsoap, built using libxml2. I got the latest version which did not even compile, let alone link. I repaired for AIX and Linux ... in a sloppy way. I have zero talent for Makefiles and install scripts and don't want to hassle with the other OSs ...

So ... if I gave you a tarball of this application (which is in production and works great) ... updating it for newer SOAP additions, and making it really a live application again, and maybe instead of separate, part of libxml (as an option) ... I think that would be great.

Or you could revive libsoap as standalone and see if anyone is interested. It is so easy to use with libxml2 ... and I would contribute starting with my working version, and more.

Eric