Re: [xml] xmllint + docbookxi.rng ?

Hhi Clifford,

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:50:54 -0500
Clifford Yapp <cliffyapp gmail com> wrote:

I've been trying to use xmllint to run validation on our docbook
sources, and I'm seeing invalid results thare are a bit surprising:
[...]

I fear RELAX NG support in libxml2 is incomplete. Well, at least it
was so some time ago. Maybe that has changed now.
Try jing and validate your document against the DocBook RNG schema. If
jing doesn't complain, blame libxml2. :)

I would also see more support for RELAX NG in libxml2, but that's
beyond my abilities, unfortunately.

--
GruÃ/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle