[xml] libxml2 and prebuilt win64 lib binaries

Hello,

I'm maintaining a win32 project which depends on 32bit libxml2
prebuilt libraries from http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html ...
recently i started a win64 port. Unfortunately (and obviosuly) i'm
getting linker errors with the 32 bit libs and I can't locate any
win64 prebuilt libraries.

Has anyone done this and could make their binary libs public? That
would save me and potentially others a few steps. I've read up on a
few threads regarding this very issue from 2008, but all the links in
the threads to binaries are 404's now.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

r.S.