Re: [xml] namespace problem

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM, Andreas Wagner <andreaswagner7 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,

thx for ur answer, but it is still the same problem. I must be in the right node (correct line), but i do not get the attributes :-(
Sorry I read your first mail too fast and focused only on the namespace and not on the node!

You need to use the URI for nodes that use a namespace. In your case only some elements use namespaces but the attributes don't. Since the attributes have no namespace you will need to use another function. Try to use xmlGetNoNsProp() or xmlGetProp().

Emmanuel Rodriguez