Re: [xml] html parsing incomplete - bug?
- From: Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml behnel de>
- To: "Martin (gzlist)" <gzlist googlemail com>
- Cc: xml gnome org, Lydia Patrovic <lydia patrovic rbcmail ru>
- Subject: Re: [xml] html parsing incomplete - bug?
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:56:06 +0200
Martin (gzlist) wrote:
On 13/10/2009, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml behnel de> wrote:
Lydia Patrovic wrote:
Note the "main&20090924_2" attribute value, which can be interpreted
:) Nice little Freudian copy&paste quoting error. Here's the line from the
real 'HTML' file:
Note the unescaped '&' character in the URL.
I'd have thought the embedded null at byte 532 would be the cause. Try
bytes.replace("\x00", "") before treating it as a c string. Seems to
get the document parsed pretty much as expected for me.
Interesting. Sounds totally like the right solution.
I wonder why the parser stops parsing here, though. Is '\0' explicitly
considered an invalid character in (broken) HTML, or is it really just the
usual C EOS slip?
] [Thread Prev