Re: [xml] loader obeying nonet flag again

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 09:57:11AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
Ran into another spot where the loader isn't obeying NONET flag.

When parsing with NONET and NOENT flags, xmlParseCtxtExternalEntity gets
called.
Attached patch has it call the xmlCreateEntityParserCtxtInternal
function so that the origional context options are inherited.
Outside of that change, by calling xmlCreateEntityParserCtxtInternal, it
also passes the URL though the xmlBuildURI() function.
If this is going to be an issue for anyone, I can keep current code and
just have it set old context options; otherwise I'd like to commit this
asap.

  Okay, that looks cleaner, ACK

    thanks !

Daniel