[xml] Unexpected behavior with XML_PARSE_NOBLANKS

Hey everyone,

It looks like sometimes there is unexpected behavior when parsing with
XML_PARSE_NOBLANKS.  It seems that sometimes blank nodes will get
included in the resulting tree.  I don't think this is expected
behavior, but I thought I'd try the list before filing a bug.

Here is an example to reproduce the problem:

  http://gist.github.com/249807

You'll see that the second document that contains a text node also
includes some blank nodes in the resulting tree.  I tested against
2.7.6.

Thanks!

--
Aaron Patterson