From this it seems that it is generally accepted that substituting
defaults is up to the
*interpreation* of unmarshalled XML content.

-W

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:08:15 +0100
From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
To: Philippe BOINOT <philippe boinot pertimm com>
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] How to get default value attribute defined in xsd ?
        [libxml2-2.7.6]

[ posting again due to a mail error ]
On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 08:53:53AM +0100, Philippe BOINOT wrote:
Hi,

I would like to get default attribute value defined by following xsd.
I'm using reader API and
set  XML_SCHEMA_VAL_VC_I_CREATE value but it doesn't work.

What's wrong in my code ?

  I don't think that works with the Reader. Just when validating a
existing full document, then those will be added.

Daniel