Re: [xml] Getting the offset of a node in the stream

Alberto Mardegan schrieb:

  I'm using an xmlTextReader (and the xmlTextReaderNext() function) to
read an XML file, and once I find a specific element I must be able to
tell at what byte offset in the file this element is found.

First, I have no idea how that could be achieved.

Second, do you really have to take such a low-low-low-level approach?
That might well be that case; but if not, there might be easier ways to
solve the problem.

--
Michael Ludwig