Re: [xml] Please help in resolving installation problem.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 02:54:03PM -0400, Jasniewski, Chris wrote:
Dear Sirs:

I have installed libxml-2.7.1 and pkg-config-0.23.

When I run configure on C++ wrapper directory libxml++-2.7.1 I got
following errors:

  that's a libxml++ configuration error. You're probably missing some
other dependancies, which you could avoid by using libxml2 directly.

confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed

  Those terms are incompatible with the usage of this list, please
remove them in future communication.

Daniel