Re: [xml] News from the RNC front?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 04:18:16PM +0200, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Hi,

is there actually any news from the RelaxNG compact syntax parser front?
Last I heard, it was considered for inclusion way back when libxml2 2.6
was still young.

I tried to find the original patch and found several mails that mentioned
it, but none that contains it. The bug tracker doesn't seem to have it,
either. I hope it wasn't burned by the Spanish Inquisition?

  it's in SVN, the module is rngparser.c
 From what i recall i tried to follow the transformations rules to
generate an intermediate XML syntax provided in the definition of rnc.
However when I arrived to include/import it got really messy and I
didn't finished it.
 But it's around:
wei:~/XML -> svn update rngparser.c
At revision 3794.
wei:~/XML -> ls -l rngparser.c
-rw-r--r-- 1 veillard vcsa 47739 2007-01-03 14:07 rngparser.c
wei:~/XML ->

 unless I get fooled by SVN it should be available without problems,
and as usual I welcome patches :-) (or even a rewite since this wasn't
used/linked in the past)

Daniel