Re: [xml] LibXML for embedded systems?

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:51:31 +0200, "Daniel Veillard"
<veillard redhat com> said:
  I can, if you just use the minimal tree based parsing API
try to "configure --with-minimum" and then read what you're missing.
At some point it went down a just a bit over 200KB of resulting
code+data

Can --with-minimum be combined with other flags (e.g., --with-writer) to
add back a small subset of necessary features? Most of what
--with-minimum does is actually OK for me, but I think I may need the
xmlWriter module.

Thanks again,
Adam