Re: [xml] docuemnt() function cache in libxslt

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 01:52:24PM +0100, Benjamin Habegger wrote:
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was any way in libxml to deactivate the cache
of files loaded with the xslt document() function.

  no, that's needed for proper implementation of XSLT
  http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#function-document
see paragraph 7:
  'Two documents are treated as the same document if they are identified
   by the same URI.'
and the explicit requirement
  'generate-id(document("foo.xml"))=generate-id(document("foo.xml"))'

which in libxml2/libxslt means using the same tree.
I think you need to find a better way to accomplish what you want, but
asking for different values on successive document() Just Can't Work !

Daniel