Re: [xml] How to dump a processed RelaxNG schema

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 05:22:54PM -0700, Jack Schwartz wrote:
Hi everyone.

I would like to be able to look through a RelaxNG schema to see if a
given element type is surrounded by <oneOrMore> or <zeroOrMore>, to know
whether more than one of those elements is allowed.  This would be easy
to do, except that the schema has several <ref>s and <define> groups.

I believe that internally the parser must replace each <ref> literal
with the data of its corresponding <define> group (i.e. inline the
group) in order to create a single cohesive schema that the validator
can use.  However, I cannot find a way to dump this post-processed
inlined schema to a file so I can search through it.

  Sorry, there is no API for this. The internal form is ... well internal.

Daniel