Re: [xml] Schema import namespace

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 03:20:11PM +0200, dnorrell gmx net wrote:
Hi,

I'm writing code that's doing XSD validation, and my schemas include <import namespace=".."
schemaLocation="http://...";> references. What I want to do is optimize the resolution of schema imports, so
that schemas are not retrieved via http, or whatever scheme is being used. The only way I've worked out to
do this is via a custom I/O handler (xmlRegisterInputCallbacks). This isn't ideal as it can only be
configured globally for an application. Does anyone know a better way to import schemas?

  use the standard catalog mechanism
    http://xmlsoft.org/catalog.html

Daniel