[xml] Schema import namespace

Hi,

I'm writing code that's doing XSD validation, and my schemas include <import namespace=".."
schemaLocation="http://...";> references. What I want to do is optimize the resolution of schema imports, so
that schemas are not retrieved via http, or whatever scheme is being used. The only way I've worked out to do
this is via a custom I/O handler (xmlRegisterInputCallbacks). This isn't ideal as it can only be configured
globally for an application. Does anyone know a better way to import schemas?

Thanks, David