Re: [xml] xmlGetLineNo() always returns 0 for XML_TEXT_NODE

At 16:47 09.07.2008, Daniel Veillard wrote:

 I don't have a good solution the problem is that SAX carries no
line informations, I guess one need more thinking about it, I guess
ctxt will have to be augmented to keep a line number for the start of
the next node. Anything else will be unreliable.

OK, then I'll take my slightly modified patch for the time being and will wait for the more reliable solution.

Thanks,

Ralf