Re: [xml] Query Regarding Buffer allocation scheme in Libxml

Hi Daniel,

An intermediate approach could have
been to start parsing directly from an immutable buffer based on the input
string and just switch to a small normal buffer when getting to the end of
the input. But in any case those were significant code changes in really
critical parts of the parser and I had stability problems with the result
so I dropped the patch and never commited it.

        Any chance that you still have the patch, would like to have a look
at it...

 I guess the improvement would interest only those using libxml2 in
embedded system, and well your question seems to confirm this ;-)
 :)

Thanks & Regards
Ashwin