[xml] Incorrect Callback invocation in externalSubsetSplit function

   Hi,

      When  I  use  xmlSchemaValidateStream with an input file containing
   CDATA, I am not getting the SAX callback I have registered for a CData
   block,

 Oops, yes clearly it's a cut and paste typo from the previous function >
in that file, sorry for the delay, fixed in SVn,

Hi,
 A similar kind of error is present in the same file, for the function
externalSubsetSplit, the internal subset callback is invoked, instead of
external subset. The patch correcting this is attached.

Regards
Ashwin Sinha