Re: [xml] FW: Incorrect Behaviour of xmlSchemaValidateStream

On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 10:04:21AM +0530, Ashwin wrote:

   Hi,

      When  I  use  xmlSchemaValidateStream with an input file containing
   CDATA, I am not getting the SAX callback I have registered for a CData
   block,  I  went through the code and I think the problem lies with the
   function cdataBlockSplit on lines

   28299 (ctxt->user_sax->ignorableWhitespace != NULL))

   28300      ctxt->user_sax->ignorableWhitespace(ctxt->user_data, value,
   len);

   I  suppose  instead  of ignorableWhitespace it should be cdataBlock on
   both the lines?

       Any updates on this?

  Oops, yes clearly it's a cut and paste typo from the previous function
in that file, sorry for the delay, fixed in SVn,

  thanks !

Daniel