[xml] Whiich versions of XSLT and Schematron does libxml2 support [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi All,

I have a need to validate XML documents against RELAXNG, ISO Schematron XSLT 2.0, XPATH 2.0 and full W3C XML
Schemas using OASIS XML Catalogs.  I have libxml2 version 20626
   compiled with: Threads Tree Output Push Reader Patterns Writer SAXv1 FTP HTTP
 DTDValid HTML Legacy C14N Catalog XPath XPointer XInclude Iconv ISO8859X Unicod
e Regexps Automata Expr Schemas Schematron Modules Debug

I am reluctant to download and compile a more recent version of libxml2 unless it supports RELAXNG, ISO
Schematron, XSLT 2.0, XPATH 2.0) and full W3C XML Schemas with OASIS XML Catalogs.  I have looked through the
changes for libxml2 but I can't see if there is support for specific versions of these XML implementations.

Testing with xmllint version 20626 indicates to me that it does *not* support full W3C XML Schema and ISO
Schematron.  Is there a later version of libxml2 that does support the version of XML that I have mentioned?

Thanks.

 John Hockaday
 Geoscience Australia
 GPO Box 378