[xml] Catalog delegate problems on msys/mingw

Hi,

I have been going round in circles trying to set up a working xml catalog hierarchy on my msys/mingw installation.

Specifically I can’t get the delegate entries to invoke the next catlog file.  I think that the delegated catalog names are correct because they work when included in a <nextCatalog catalog=”foo”/> type entry. I have been testing with xmlcatalog.

I am sure this is just a noob question but I can’t find anything relevant on the web.

Thanks

John