[xml] FW: Incorrect Behaviour of xmlSchemaValidateStream

Hi,

  When I use xmlSchemaValidateStream with an input file containing CDATA, I am not getting the SAX callback I have registered for a CData block, I went through the code and I think the problem lies with the function cdataBlockSplit on lines

28299 (ctxt->user_sax->ignorableWhitespace != NULL))

28300     ctxt->user_sax->ignorableWhitespace(ctxt->user_data, value, len);

I suppose instead of ignorableWhitespace it should be cdataBlock on both the lines?

    Any updates on this?

Regards

Ashwin