Re: [xml] Clarification on XML Schema error

Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi gmx net> writes:

The declaration above undeclares the default namespace, there is nothing
illegal about that. What you can't do in XML 1.0 is undeclaring a prefix
ala xmlns:example=''. If the xmlns="" is on the root element, and the
root element has a prefix, it makes no difference whether it is there or
not.

Indeed[1]. Thanks for correcting me. I guess there is a bug in libxml
then.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-names-20060816/#defaulting, last
    paragraph

-boris