Re: [xml] Clarification on XML Schema error

On 14-mei-2007, at 20:43, Boris Kolpackov wrote:

<xs:schema xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata"
xmlns="" id="NewDataSet" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
  ^^^^^^^^

This is not necessary and is actually illegal since XML namespace
cannot be an empty string. I guess libxml gets confused by this
while the schema processor in Oxygen simply ignores the declaration.

Hi Boris,

Thank you, removing the empty namespace declaration solved my problem. The validation is working fine now.

Thanks again,

- Rob Laveaux

Pluggers Software
Thijssestraat 203