Re: [xml] Entity replacement not correct. !!

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 07:03:40PM +0530, harbhanu wrote:
I had seen that ...but to me, it only warns against the usage difficulty for
non-predefined entities...my requirement is only to support the predefined
set..inclusive &.

Please let me know what should be done for this.. on SAX..Thnxs !!

  I said it: turn on entity replacement at the parser level. And no the
global varaible may not be used depending on which API you use, the recent
ones don't use the global variable ... on purpose.

Daniel