Re: [xml] Entity replacement not correct. !!

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 12:29:57PM +0530, harbhanu wrote:

  We are using SAX parser for parsing .In our xml documents there are some
standard entities like < and & in the attribute for some elements

  Also why do you use SAX ? It's a really bad API, unless you really
have good reasons to use it, it's really not a wise pick when developping
new code with libxml2. See warning at the bottom of:

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library