Re: [xml] libxml2 + python bindings + Cygwin?

Hi Brian,

My five cents worth :-).

I don't work with the technologies that you arebusy  but is there not a
possibility that you can use the debug process to point out where the
problem may be occurring? If this is difficult to debug, then maybe
Daniel/Igor could assist on how this could be done.

Also, post in the Linux forums if debugging is a problem. There are a
lot of programmers out there that are very good and would certainly
help.

Hope this helps a little.

Regards

Xen