Re: [xml] libxml2 + python bindings + Cygwin?

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 11:04:43AM -0700, Brian Lindahl wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 05:20:28PM -0700, Brian Lindahl wrote:
Ok, it's definitely locked up on the Threaded regression tests - it's
been spinning on those for a good 3 hours now.

Seems to indicate that threading is really slow on your platform, or something
else went wrong.

Daniel

This is a fresh environment, with the latest Cygwin, and the libxml2
versions stated in my initial email. It's been locked up all night
long, and it's a typical WinXP i686 platform. How can I get more
information about this failure? Considering we just want to use it as a
simple XML and XSD parser in Python, I'm not too concerned about
threading issues, unless the library uses threads internally to speed
things up. So, can anyone answer/solve my other questions/problems? I'm
trying to install the Python rpm? (see below)

  take the .src.rpm and rpmbuild --rebuild it, that's the best way
to ensure the rpm and your system are matching.

Daniel